MS#138. Chaotic Synchronization and the Global Economy, 2013
- With: Michael Nivala, UCLA
- Subjects: Dynamics, Economics
- Abstract: A brief introductory article
on the role of chaotic synchronization in the context of complex economic systems.
The basic framework developed by the late Richard Goodwin in his
book, Chaotic Economic Dynamics, of 1990 has been extended to massively
complex dynamical systems of chaotic elements. Recent experimental results and speculative
applications to global economic systems are presented.
- Dedicated to Richard M. Goodwin, 1913--1996.
- IIM Kozhikode Society \& Management Review, 2 (July 2013): pp. 165-175.
- [PDF] 16 pages, 1.1 MB
by Ralph Abraham