The Hip Santa Cruz History Project
A multimedia website project
cooked up over sushi by Judy, Tandy, and Ralph
on 06 February 2002.
- #1. 16 Nov 2004, at Ralph's
with Ralph, Ray, Joe, Fred, TMike, Lew Fein, these notes by T. Mike (RTF)
- #2. 18 Nov 2005, at The Blue Sun, BC
with Fred, Ralph, Leon, Peter & T. Mike, these notes by T. Mike (MS Word doc)
- #3. 28 Feb 2006, at the Crepe Place,
with Bruce Bratton, David Oliver, Jerry Kamstra, Rojulio
- #4. 26 May 2006, at Rosie McCann's
with Ralph, TMike, Leon, Peter & Melyssa Demma, David, Rojulio, Peter Stafford
(This time we had a breakthrough from the past into the present)
- #5. 14 August 2006, at the Bagelry
- #6. 16 November 2006, at the East Cliff Village Apartments
- #7. 26 January 2007, at the Santa Cruz Public Library
- #8. 07 April 2007, at the East Cliff Village Apartments
witrh ralph abraham and ray gwyn smith, leon tabory, t-mike walker
paul lee, peter demma, barbara vogl,
david oliver, fred mc pherson, lou fein,
ray ginghofer, kathy cummins,
jami cassady and randy ratto,
andrew bailey and connie marlowe,
nici smith, dean quarnstrom
- #9. 19 July 2008, at the East Cliff Village Apartments
with Leon, Ramah, two grandchildren,
Ralph, Fred, Barb Vogl,
Patti Diludovico, Dean and Jeannie,
Bruce Bratton, Ray, TMike,
Bruce Damer, Russell Habecker,
Anne Marie, Jamie and Randi,
John Allen Cassady and friend
- #10. 10 January 2009, at the East Cliff Village Apartments
with Bruce Damer and Galen, Al Lundell and Sun,
Holly Harman, Roger,
Ralph Abraham, Peter Demma,
Leo Tabory and Kathy Jami Cassady and Randy Ratto,
Ann Marie Maxwell, Joe Lysowski, Patti Diludovico,
Andrew Bailey and Connie Marlowe
- #11. 18 April 2009, at the East Cliff Village Apartments
Claudia L'Amoreaux made a video (someday it will be posted)
- #12. 06 June 2009, at the East Cliff Village Apartments
this was Melyssa's birthday
- #13. 15 November 2009,
Memorial service for Leon. Many of our regulars were there.
- #14. 22 May 2011, meeting at Bruce Damer's Digibarn and farm, 13 members present.
Tour of the Digibrn and farm. Bruce Damer wrote, "
Holly Harmon Holly gave a magnificent summary of her book and the movies were a big hit."
Andrew Bailey showed a gallery of artistic photo portraits of some of our regulars.
- #15. 26 June 2011, meeting at Dean Quarnstrom's home. A dozen or so people attended,
including Dean, Patti, T.Mike, Fred.
- #16. 16 November 2011,
Max Hartstein Memorial and Perfect Music Session,
at the SC Museum of Art and History.
- #17. 12 January 2014, meeting at Dean Quarnstrom's home. More than a dozen people attended,
including Ralph Abraham, Jennae Bennett, Jami Cassady and Randy Ratto, Ib Crow, Bruce Damer,
Patti Diludovico, Estelle Fein, Holly Harmon, Glenn Allen Howard, Micah Langton, Fred McPherson,
Roger Murray, Andrew O'Keefe, Dean and Jean Quarnstrom, T.Mike Walker, and Denise Ward.
- #18. 21 June 2014, meeting at Bruce Damer's farm in Boulder Creek. More than a fifteen people attended,
including Bruce Damer, Jacob Aman, Holly Harmon, Fred McPherson, Rob Menzies, Ken Adams, Nick Herbert,
Marc Franklin, Jim Nelson, Roger Murray, Andrew O'Keefe, Dean and Jean Quarnstrom, and T.Mike Walker.
Revised 22 October 2015 by Ralph